The following summarizes our return policy (the “Return Policy”) regarding the return of our products:
- To be eligible for a return, the product must be in the same condition that you received it, UNUSED, not damaged, and in its original package.
- Device not activated after purchase
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- A 15% restocking / reimaging fee applies to all returns.
- AdBox is not responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- A return authorization may be requested from our customer service team within 15 days of your purchase date, To request a refund or exchange, please contact our customer service team at https://adbox.cc/contact-us
- If the device arrives to you in defective or damaged condition, you have the right to request a refund or a replacement.
AdBox Hardware Warranty
While we take our quality control and production process seriously, we understand the importance of protecting your investment with us. To stand confidently behind the hardware assembled and shipped to our customers, our products come attached with a standard warranty. Before taking advantage of our warranty, please thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions below. Feel free to initiate the
- AdBox products come with a standard warranty for duration specified in table below.
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective product, with AdBox holding sole discretion over the option to repair or replace. Replacement products may be refurbished or new, at the discretion of AdBox.
- Products must be purchased as new from AdBox or an authorized reseller. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand or used, or from auction sites, do not carry any warranty.
- The warranty duration starts from the product’s original date of purchase. A copy of the original proof of purchase must be presented to validate the date of purchase.
- Products provided as replacements under the RMA service will continue under the original product’s warranty at the original start date. The warranty date will not change or reset due to any RMA service performed.
- AdBox products received through promotions, contests, giveaways, or sponsorships, are not covered under warranty.
- Attempts to modify, tamper with, or replace any software on the AdBox Gateway voids the warranty.
- Using AdBox products with power sources that did not come with the device voids the warranty. All third party power adapters and POE adapters are “use